A few life rules according to Goldman Sachs
- · Remember, “rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.”
- · Start a wine collection for your kids when they are born. Add a few cases every year without telling them. It’ll make a phenomenal gift in twenty years.
- · Read more. It allows you to borrow someone else’s brain, and will make you more interesting at a dinner party – provided that you don’t initiate conversation with, “So, who are you reading…”
- · Staying angry is a waste of energy.
- · When you admire the work of artists or writers, tell them. And spend money to acquire their work.
- · Join Twitter; become your own curator of information.